AUGUST 2021 VERSION
Identity : Dy'on
Legal form: SRL
Address : 1H rue Fontaine Saint Pierre, 5330 Assesse, Belgium
Phone : +32 83 69 00 30
Email : email@example.com
VAT number : BE 0440 913 795
Cookies do not affect the security of your computer in any way.
We process strictly necessary, analytical and marketing cookies. With the exception of strictly necessary cookies (which are required for the proper functioning of our website), we ask for your consent before placing these small information files.
You can find more information about the cookies we use, how long they are stored and how to manage them in our Cookie Statement.
Who are we?
Your personal data are managed by DY'ON SRL, a company under Belgian law with its registered office at 1H rue fontaine Saint Pierre, 5330 Assesse, Belgium and with company number BE 0440 913 795.
DY'ON SRL is responsible for processing your personal data. In other words, DY'ON SRL determines the purpose and the means used for the processing of your personal data.
Lead supervisory authority
For DY'ON SRL, the Belgian supervisory authority is the lead authority. The contact details are as follows: Data Protection Authority Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels - +32 (0)2 274 48 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting a website, attending an event where DY'ON SRL is present, subscribing to direct marketing or agreeing to the creation of a profile, you are deemed to have read, accepted and bound yourself to this policy. Any personal data that DY'ON SRL collects during your visit to a store, event or website is processed in accordance with this policy.
DY'ON SRL protects your privacy and acts in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR/RGPD") in force in Europe.
You can read this policy to find out more about how we collect and process personal data via the website, at events and in shops.
Who is protected by this policy?
This policy applies to the personal data that DY'ON SRL processes (see chapter: "Who are we?") about our consumers (private), our customers (professional), our suppliers and our prospects.
This policy also applies if you visit our offices, websites, use our applications, participate in market research, surveys, competitions, actions or events, or otherwise use our products and services. Personal data of former consumers and customers is also treated and protected as carefully as possible in accordance with this policy.
What personal data do we process?
- Data you provide to us in stores and at events:
When completing a form in store or at events, please share the following information: name, address, email, date of birth, preferred store, phone, discipline. You may be asked to complete the following information: size of your horse and date of birth. To attend one of our upcoming events, you provide us with the following information: name, address, e-mail, date of birth, preferred shop, phone, discipline.
- Data you provide to us through the use of our services:
You may also provide us with personal information when using our services. The following personal data may be collected: name, address, gender, age, marital status, e-mail address, financial details, home address, telephone and mobile number, quantity purchased and purchase history. You provide us with this information if you place an order on the website/service site, register as a business customer or subscribe to one of the following services: e-newsletter, digital marketing or press information, when you call our customer service or when you send us a letter or e-mail.
- Data you provide to us through the use of our website:
Why do we use your personal data?
DY'ON SRL processes your personal data for various purposes, and we only process the data that is necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
We use personal data when necessary in the following situations:
- order processing ;
- delivery of goods, services and/or information requested by you;
- provision of information, goods and services that are offered via our website for billing and processing an order;
- control and execution of financial transactions related to your payments;
- managing your account with us ;
- control when downloading data from our website;
- measuring and monitoring the use and improving the quality and content of this website;
- adaptation of the content and layout of this website;
- improvement of the products and services of DY'ON SRL ;
- organization and invitation for our events;
- organization of competitions ;
- compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions to which we are subject;
- general or direct marketing to you;
You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can find our contact details in the Contact section.
More information about our direct marketing activities:
DY'ON SRL will only send you (personalized) communications if you have given us permission to do so.
More information about our direct marketing activities:
DY'ON SRL will only send you (personalised) communications if you have given us permission to process your personal data for direct marketing. We may contact you in writing (1) at your home; (2) by calling or texting you on one of the numbers you have provided; or (3) by e-mail with information about events, promotions, actions, products, services and/or prize applications. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, or if you prefer that your personal information not be processed for direct marketing, you may unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com..
How do we protect your personal data?
We make every effort to protect your privacy and your personal data in our offices and on our website. DY'ON SRL uses a combination of technical and organizational measures to keep your data secure.
We work with specialized profiles who are responsible for the protection of our network, infrastructure and information systems. We also use all kinds of technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access or use, theft or loss, such as: password protection, firewalls, anti-virus software and access controls for our employees. However, no method of sending or storing data is 100% secure. Therefore, if a data breach with negative consequences occurs, you will be informed personally as required by law. If you have any questions about security, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we share or sell your personal data?
We do not sell or share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent, except:
- to companies that are legally bound to DY'ON SRL and are established in the European Economic Area. Your personal data is shared with these companies for the same purposes as indicated in the policy. These companies are considered in this context as joint controllers. You can request to receive a list of these companies by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. ;
- to a successor who takes over DY'ON SRL in whole or in part;
- to our subcontractors in charge of the IT infrastructure, our management program, and the creation and maintenance of our internet and extranet sites, to the extent necessary for the execution of their respective missions,
- to the tax and social security authorities, to our social secretariat and to our accountant, to the extent necessary to comply with our tax and social security obligations,
- an approved financial or banking institution whose intervention is necessary for the smooth running of the payment procedure;
- credit reference agents. We reserve the right to request information from third parties, such as credit reference agencies. We will use the information we have previously processed about you to make the following possible: (1) delivery of your goods or services; (2) improving your shopping experience; and (3) fraud prevention. If we make such a request, we will first notify you of this intention and the fact that a possible credit file search will be made;
- if we are legally required to do so or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the website or an individual's rights, property or personal safety. (Please refer to the section "What do we use your data for?
- if this is necessary to provide our services to you. Some of our databases are made available or passed on to third parties who work on some of our assignments and who help us deliver our products and services. These third parties include, but are not limited to, our sales agents, independent retailers, and our service providers for web hosting, cloud services, or maintenance services. In addition, various postal services help us to deliver the packages you have ordered (e.g. DPD, Fedex, Bpost, PostNL, etc.). The transfer of your data only takes place for the purposes indicated in this policy and is limited to the data they need for the execution of our mission. We ensure that they (and we) treat your data securely, respectfully and with the necessary care and provide sufficient contractual guarantees in this respect.
- We will only pass on your data on the basis of an assessment of your rights and freedoms and you will always be informed in a transparent manner about this data (unless there are legal exceptions).
- if you give us your consent.
For all transfers to countries outside the European Economic Area, we ensure through contractual safeguards or other measures that your data is given an adequate level of protection and that this is similar to the protection afforded within the EU in accordance with European legislation.
We may also publish anonymous aggregated statistics for internal/external and business reporting. For example: about visitors to our website to describe our services to potential partners, advertisers, sponsors and other recognised third parties and for other legal purposes. These statistics do not contain any personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the processing of your data by third parties, please do not hesitate to contact DY'ON SRL. You can find our contact details in the Contact section. To the extent that such processing goes beyond the purposes defined by DY'ON SRL, the third party is fully responsible for such processing and DY'ON SRL cannot be held responsible for such processing.
What are your privacy rights and how do you exercise them?
Overview of your rights :
You have the right to inspect your personal data and to amend or delete your personal data ("right to erasure"). In addition, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to request a copy of all your personal data that we process, insofar as this is technically possible. You also have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise these rights or if you wish to obtain more information about your rights, you can simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.. In order to exercise your right of access and to avoid unauthorised publication of your personal data, we need to verify your identity. In case of doubt or lack of clarity, we first ask you to provide us with additional information (e.g. a copy of your identity card). You can black out your ID photo and card number (etc.) to protect your privacy.
Do you have to pay?
You may exercise your privacy rights free of charge, unless your request is clearly unfounded or unreasonable due to its repetitive nature. In such a situation, we have the right and the choice (in accordance with the Data Protection Act) to charge a fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the requested information or communication) or not to respond to your request.
How do you receive a response?
If you submit an electronic request, the requested data will be sent to you electronically as far as possible, unless you have requested a different method. In all cases, we will provide you with a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible response.
When do you receive a response?
We will respond to your request as soon as possible. For each request, we answer within one month after receipt. Depending on the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Requests can be extended with a two-month delay. If this happens, we will inform you within one month after receipt of the request.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority at the following address
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0) 2 274 48 00
How long do we keep your personal data?
We are not allowed to keep your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
The retention period may vary depending on the processing activity. For example: in general, we keep your personal data for a period of 7 years after your last connection or transaction with DY'ON SRL.
For the marketing purposes for which you have given your consent, we will retain your details until you withdraw your consent.
Finally, in order to comply with our accounting and tax obligations, we are subject to various local laws that require us to retain your data for a set period of time. We have therefore set the retention period at 7 years.
At the end of the applicable retention period(s), your personal data will be deleted or made anonymous.
How can I stay informed of the adaptations of this policy?
DY'ON SRL reserves the right to modify, adapt, supplement or delete this Policy at any time. This may occur, for example, in the event of market developments or the implementation of new processing activities on our part. For this reason, you are invited to regularly check whether changes have been made to this Policy. By using a website after such changes have been made to this Policy, you are deemed to have accepted such changes, regardless of whether you have read them.
If you do not agree to this policy, you must immediately leave the website where you are viewing this policy. You may not create a profile or receive direct marketing information if you do not agree to this policy.
How to contact us ?
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about this policy or our use of your data, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can also contact us via :
1h Rue Fontaine Saint Pierre, 5330 Assesse, Belgium
+32 83 69 00 30